January 21, 2015

Kaijudo - Gone but not forgotten...

2014 saw the release of my first, and last, Kaijudo cards because in 2014 the game was cancelled. I joined the Kaijudo team a little later then some, but before it was all over I had a chance to work on some really fun pieces. It was a huge blast to work on such a colorful and less realistic universe.

I was sad to see Kaijudo go and I am sure I was not the only one. Thankfully before the end I was able to create five pieces for the game. Of those five, three saw print, one was released digitally, and the last was never released but I was given permission to share it. Here are my contribution to Kaijudo...

"Virulent Worm" - Kaijudo - Eye of the Storm
© 2014 Wizards of the Coast

"Rock Bite" - Kaijudo - Unreleased
© 2014 Wizards of the Coast

"Decay" - Kaijudo - Vortex
© 2014 Wizards of the Coast

"Lava Burst" - Kaijudo - Vortex
© 2014 Wizards of the Coast

"Overshields" - Kaijudo - Vortex
© 2014 Wizards of the Coast

RAWR!

No comments:

Post a Comment