February 4, 2013

Remorseless Winter

Hey guys, wanted to share a new WoW sample piece I recently finished.  In between jobs and holidays and moving, I'm glad to finally have this portfolio piece done.  With each World of Warcraft expansion, there are new class spells and abilities along with armor sets and other content added into the game, occasionally I'll read through them and see if any sound like fun to illustrate. Most of them are great descriptions to work from. This time around, I knew I wanted to do a Death Knight piece, and came across one of the new spells called "Remorseless Winter."

Remorseless Winter

4 comments:

  1. Looks Great, Eric. You will get work for sure if you are not already getting it. Real nice one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mike! I got a card back in June when it was run by Cryptozoic but I recently heard that Blizzard took the TCG art direction back so I decided to make some new samples to try and get their attention for some new ones.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, dude! I think my next one will involve some warm greens or yellows. Seems logical ;)

      Delete